SOFTWARE TO RUN YOUR FISHING EVENT
Our Derby Management Tool is a software application that we have developed to run your fishing event. Download and install the Derby Management Tool onto any windows-based computer so that it is ready to go before your event begins.
If you would like to find out more about our software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Turn any computer into your fishing event control station that ANYONE with minimal computer skills can use.
- MINIMIZE data entry time and let the Derby Management Tool software tabulate results for you!
- Upload REAL-TIME catch records to the internet providing instant online results to participants, friends & family.
- Host single or multi-day events from multiple computers.
- Record data for each fish, participant, payment, and team.
- Create your own customized point system and scoring rules.
- Include a photo of each fish if you decide to run your event with images.
- Send automated leaderboard updates to subscribers via email.
- Setup multiple prize categories and automatically tabulate the results.
- Instantly display results from FishingDerbyOnline.com leaderboards on your own website.
- Export all of your data in electronic format for your own management use.
- Run your event in 'LIVE' or 'OFFLINE' mode if no internet is available onsite.
- Computer System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor or faster. 1 GB RAM minimum. Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Webcam (optional)
- Requires DirectX 9.0 or greater.
- Must be DirectShow compatible.
- Minimum 640x480 resolution.
- RGB or YUY2 format.
We highly recommend Logitech webcams.
- Printer (optional)
- Most printers capable of printing on 8.5''x11'' A4 paper are compatible.