Effective date: May 5, 2017
Welcome to FishingDerbyOnline brought to you by Tactics Design Corporation ("FishngDerbyOnline," "Tactics Design Corporation," "we," "us" or "our"). FishingDerbyOnline provides fishing tournaments the ability to record tournament entries and display on online leaderboards in real-time!
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide the fishing tournament using our service directly:
- Your email address (optional).
- Your first and last name, gender, age, fishing license number, and tournament specific membership status(es). This information helps automatically enter you into the appropriate leaderboards and categories held by the event when you enter a fish.
- Photos that (may) include you next to your fish as taking and uploaded by the tournament using the Service.
- Communications between you and FishingDerbyOnline. For example, we may send you entry receipt emails to confirm the details recorded of each fish you enter into the tournament. Note that you may opt out of these e-mails by contacting us or a tournament official.
Cookies and similar technologies:
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect browsing information recorded during your visit to our site that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Identify you as owner of an entry in a fishing tournament that uses our Service.
- If you opted to provide your email: Send you emails regarding the fishing tournament(s) that you are entered in.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside FishingDerbyOnline (or the specific fishing tournament that collected your information upon you entering a fish) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Canada or any other country in which FishingDerbyOnline, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- FishingDerbyOnline, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps to safeguard your personal data. However, FishingDerbyOnline cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted to FishingDerbyOnline or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your personally identifiable information stored on our server corresponding to the fishing tournament(s) you are entered in:
- Update or remove your personal information any time by contacting us or the fishing tournament using our Service to host the event.
- Unsubscribe from email communications by contacting us here.
How long we keep your User Content:
- We store fishing tournament event data indefinitely unless we have a request to remove data. If you would like personal data removed from our site please contact us.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
FishingDerbyOnline does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that one of our clients (a fishing tournament using our Service) has collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent entering a fish into a fishing tournament, we will delete that information from our servers as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13 without parental consent, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US